1.18.2010

and away we go

So here it begins...

I actually succumbed to a blog.  The Julie/ Julia project could be blamed for this.  Or my boredom.  Either way, we shall see how long this lasts... I'm hoping a while.

January has yet to bring anything terribly new.  I am anxiously awaiting a very important letter in the mail as most of you who are close to me know... any day now.

I also for the first time decided to take my new year's resolutions seriously.  These are long overdue, but hopefully I will be able to stay on track.

My new year's resolutions are as follows:

1) get back on my work out routine (so far so good...)
2) eat out only 3 days a week (not including weekends... that just wouldn't be practical given my usual weekend escapades.)
3) take more pictures (on tad's camera. mine is kaput. )
4) start a blog (this just goes to show you my personality. I decided to start the blog today... I like to put things I've already done on to-do lists just so I can check them off. )

And this is for Tyler: The person writing this blog will be the same person who last night said during the Golden Globes that she would like to be best friends with everyone in attendance at that awards show.  2009 brought me a couple famous friends... maybe 2010 will bring me more.  Scotty and Pras, I hope you're reading this...

No comments:

Post a Comment