1.21.2010

Redefined

I have officially redefined what it means to be a creeper.  I just added up the hours... 2 WHOLE hours spent reading about other people's lives through blogs (just this afternoon).  All randos, all from different states and countries, all of them connected to me in no way, shape, or form.  The Next Blog button will be blamed for this.  For those of you who haven't noticed, there is a button on the navigation bar at the top of my blog that randomly selects other blogs for you to read.  I caught myself being interested in someone's writing or their cute blog template and the next thing you know, I'm looking for their name, location, age, and occupation on their blog profile.  Confession of the week: I love it.

For those of you who are curious, the letter will not be coming until Monday the 25th (at the earliest).  Found that out today... not impressed.

It's rainy and cold in Fayetteville today. Which means I should be in bed watching movies.  Instead, I am in research lab.  waiting on experiments like usual.  again... not impressed.

And this is for Erin, thank you for following me.  Please ignore my poor grammar in what I think is most of this blog. I'm not good with sentence structure. I read back through my last post and it definitely sounded like I actually hit a car.  To all (three of you): I did not hit a car yesterday... almost did.

1 comment:

  1. want to read a great blog? mycharmingkids.com
    ahhhh mazing.

    ReplyDelete