1.26.2010

I am going to take the time right now to retract a few of my previous statements:

I do not love Doubletrees.
I am not excited to be in Tulsa.
I will not be able to relax in my interview tomorrow.

Now let me expand... The Doubletree in Tulsa has screwed up the credit card payment, given me faulty keys, and has hidden their hotel so Tulsa novices like me play a game of looking for it for 45 minutes.  Tulsa in general has enough construction to send any normal, sane person completely over the edge.  To the point where I almost turned around and drove back to Fayetteville.  Their screwed up detour signs also made me think that Tulsa just really didn't want me in their city.  If you are going to put a sign in the left lane for a detour, don't tell me at the last minute to exit right.  That's just rude.  And last but not least... I will not be able to relax in my interview tomorrow because the only thing that will be on my mind is the fact that I will have to drive again through Tulsa when it's over.



Okay that is my rant for the week... or possibly rant for the day.  I could be writing a very similar post tomorrow as soon as I return from this construction, traffic, and nonsense filled city.

I'm sorry to all of you Tulsans reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment