1.20.2010

another day... another bill.

So a letter came in the mail today... it was my electric bill. Which now means I loathe my electric company even more than before.  Ozarks Electric Co-op, thank you for getting my hopes up.  You will now be receiving my money on the very last day it's due.  suck it.

I've discovered that this waiting game really takes a toll on one's psyche.  I almost ran over a pedestrian and  hit a car on the way home from my hair appointment.  I am going to blame this on the mental drainage...not on my lack of driving skills (Tad would probably beg to differ).  I don't think I'm going to drive anymore today.

Another thing I've discovered... Enya is my happy place.  In any situation, I can listen to her music and be instantly calmed.  I can probably thank my dad for this one as I literally grew up listening to her (the songs were on constant repeat everyday on the way to school).  As you might have assumed... I'm in my happy place right now.

Got my hair did today... no I will not go on and on about my new haircut in this blog.  If most people are like myself, they could care less about someone's new haircut.  or other people's dreams for that matter (unless it's REALLY good.  most of the time it's just interesting to the person who dreamed it) okay that was my spat of rudeness for the day.  long story short: it's browner and shorter. my head isn't as heavy now.

One final note: for those of you like my mother who are a bit technologically challenged (mom, still love you), you can comment and follow blogs.  I'm trying to generate a little bit more interest with this blog than my facebook account gets.  sad, I know.  I attempted the same with my twitter account but that, too, failed in generating interest.  Here's to one final try! (thank you to my loyal followers... namely jane:) )

4 comments:

  1. love your quip about your hair: browner, shorter, lighter. that's it. haha...

    and don't worry about your driving skills, i almost hit a trailer on the back of a semi yesterday. they were OBVIOUSLY in the wrong... haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes well needless to say, tad drove the rest of the day. And thanks for my first comment! I knew I could count on you ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for the shout out....I too am a follower...and next time could you elaborate a little more on say...the CAR CRASH?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha I didn't ACTUALLY crash. almost did...

    ReplyDelete