1.28.2010

I'm back

So I just received an email from a loyal fan of my blog (thanks, mom) saying that I haven't updated in a bit.  Well here is an update:)

Got back from Tulsa yesterday... I've never been so happy to be back in Fayetteville.  It was a rough day  as I really had only one school on my mind.  With the love I have for KCUMB, I don't think any school is going to compare... that's a good thing though.  right? The interview actually went great, but if you read my last blog, Tulsa is not the place for me. ugh.

Being done with the pre-med process (no more essays, interviews, and smiles to put on) has given me quite a bit of free time. I spent my afternoon in bed watching Sleepless in Seattle and drinking tea.  And while I'd love to be doing something productive right now... I am still in bed.  drinking tea.

I'm also listing to the "great" ice storm picking up outside.  please please please U of A, be closed tomorrow.  for me... I mean I NEED another day to lay in bed and do nothing.  one day just isn't enough.

I ran for the first time today in a long time.  I had forgotten how good running feels.  I love it, but it's going to take me a while to get back into it.  I don't think Tad appreciated us running only two laps at a time ha.

For ALL of my followers out there, any ideas on what to do in an apartment during an ice storm? I think bed sores are starting to crop up...

No comments:

Post a Comment