2.19.2010

just writing out loud. feel free to ignore.

oh 9:00 bedtime... how I missed you.  remember when I hated you? I'm glad we've reconnected. It sure has been a while.

Getting up at 4:00 am tomorrow to head to San Francisco, the land of            . I'll find that out when I get there.

This post won't be too long... it is 9:00, and thus, my bedtime for this eventful Friday evening.

The lack of sleep last night due to the biochem test this morning is creating a perfect tiredness for an early hour tonight.  I'm getting the sense that I'm rambling and that my sentences aren't making sense.  anyone else getting that?

I can hear my neighbors going out for the night.... while I'm in bed watching black and white movies.  I am obviously the one that knows how to party.

random thoughts are popping into my head and I'm just typing.  It's like I'm talking to myself.... but I'm not?

yeah it's bed time.

2 comments:

  1. haha nat i love you, but we have got to work on your sentence structure... =)

    plus, i am in bed at ten on a saturday and i have no 4:00am wake up time tomorrow. so let's not speak about knowing how to party like a rockstar... because that is obviously what i do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. speaking of partying...I am truly the one who knows how to party.

    Fri- Middle School dance until 11
    Sat- Dominos and bed by 10

    what up now.

    ReplyDelete