1.06.2011

Spinach Artichoke Dip

Well, I've found it.  The perfect go-to dip for any social occasion.  This past Tuesday, I decided to whip up this tasty treat for the Sugar Bowl (Arkansas vs. Ohio State) watch party at my apartment. Unfortunately, our Razorbacks didn't turn out quite as well as this dip did.  This dip is delicious and oh-so-easy to make.
Garlic is my #2 favorite ingredient to cook with. Did you know that?

You're probably wondering what #1 is. 

No, it's not artichoke hearts.
 It's chocolate.  I know I know... so cliche.

I apologize for these terrible pictures... they were taken at night and my wretched apartment creates a nasty, yellow hue on every picture I take.  No amount of picture editing can undo the yellow atrocity. Regardless, this dip is incredible and I do hope you make it soon.  You can find the recipe here.

(Thank you to my brother, Nick, for graciously offering to model the chip)

Notice Jane in the corner biting her nails... this was a rough game to watch.  Rough, indeed.
Last but not least, my boys watching the game...

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures Natalie! And I love spinach and artichoke dip as well, thanks for the new recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no one looks like they are having a good time in that picture...
    but the food looks FANTASTIC.

    ReplyDelete