1.02.2011

Pumpkin Cookies


Okay this one's more like it.... It just might make my "must-make-all-the-time" list.  This cookie is so simple yet soooo delicious.  I've never made a cookie that's as fluffy as this, and I've never made one that stays fluffy as long as this one does. The inside is almost cake-like, while the chocolate chips remain soft and gooey.  I adapted the recipe from here... the original recipe called for butterscotch chips, but my spur of the moment trip to CVS turned up fruitless.   I just used chocolate chips instead, but I'm anxious to try these again with the butterscotch chips, as I think they would be divine.

All in all this recipe took me 20 minutes... It's your basic drop cookie recipe with simple ingredients. 


Oh p.s... this is my companion in the kitchen.
His name is Wilson.



Please make these cookies soon. So so simple. And then you can let me know how the butterscotch chips are!

1 comment: