7.26.2010

Finally caught up.

When it comes to certain things, such as technology, I am usually the last person aboard the boat.  Well, aside from my mother ha.

A few things have recently come into my possession of which I'm about 3 years behind the rest of the world in getting.

And I think... what took me so long?? Obviously financial reasons but fortunately enough, these items sort of just fell into my lap. By the grace of god? no, by a brother who got a free itouch with his mac and a boyfriend whose itch to play video games sparked him to get a wii game system.  It also helps that I have a brother going to college who is willing to give us all of his wii games... including wii fit. I guess my fortune cookie was right... I've had some very lucky past couple of weeks.

People, I have a sick obsession with wii fit.  Good thing? oh. yes.  Never did I think I would be obsessed with working out or breaking a sweat.  However, the day has come.  I've never had so much fun running.  I'm talking crazy talk.  Anyone want to try to beat me at the ski jump? bring it.

And for the past two hours (yes, it is not even 10 am) I have been messing with my new itouch.  Did I mention how much I love apple software? well, I do. And my luck has continued, as every app I want happens to be free. What's going on here? Does this mean my next two weeks are going to suck something serious? Let's hope not... med school is just around the corner.

Okay and I know that I am REALLY behind the times in getting the game Words with Friends, but for all of you out there who haven't given up on the game yet/ still play the game, wanna play???

2 comments: