6.05.2010

ehhhh eetsa Italiano!


okay folks.  I just had the most incredible dinner.  It didn't involve heating.  It didn't involve frying.  It didn't involve broiling, baking, or sauteeing.

No. Cooking. Involved.

So what was this dinner, you ask?

It involved me dragging myself to KC's city market and forcing myself to go to the Italian deli where they sell all kinds of fresh meats and cheeses and breads and pastries...

(practically at gunpoint) I forced myself to buy pepperoni, salami, smoked gouda, and fresh italian bread.

This is getting serious.

I then begrudgingly carried my goods home and then completely against my will...

drizzled olive oil on the bread...

sliced juicy red tomatoes...

stacked the cheese, meats, and tomatoes between the fresh, moist, olive oil soaked bread...



and devoured the little piece of heaven.


Please, nobody move to kansas city.

It makes you do crazy crazy things.

2 comments: