6.16.2010

Dear friends,

I have been a horrible, no good, very, very bad blogger. I'm sorry.  My cooking has been lacking and well... my brain just doesn't want to be creative right now.  I made snickerdoodle cookies last week and let's just say my dog Kate wouldn't even touch them (she eats everything you put in front of her... aside from vegetables. obviously).  I was a bit disgruntled considering this was the first thing I made in my new kitchen and they are also one of the easiest cookies to bake.  I'll blame the cookbook.  yeah.  the cookbook made me do it.

Anywho, it's 5:50 am and I have to head to Leawood to pick up the brosef.  We're heading to Virginia for a week long fantabulous trip of siblings only.  I couldn't be more excited... aside from never really venturing to the east coast, my siblings and I are mischievous little rascals when we're together.  An 18 hour car ride is the only daunting aspect of this trip. A really daunting one.

Well, better scoot, friends.  It's been good talking to you.  Let's do this again in a week.

Love,

TNP

No comments:

Post a Comment